Fast Company Innovation Uncensored In New York City – Transportation
Date Posted: 03/04/2014
Attending the Fast Company Innovation Uncensored in NYC on April 10, 2014?
INSIGHT – INSPIRATION – IMPACT
Attend the Fast Company Innovation Uncensored NYC April 10, 2014 being held at the Skylight Clarkson located at 550 Washington Street, New York, NY 10014 to see which new ideas are shaking up the world of business. And look at some of the innovators disrupting the status quo to glean what it means for you and your business.
An excerpt from the Innovation Uncensored website: “we turn our continuous coverage of these questions into real-time conversations, where the people with the sharpest insights and most experience share what they know: best practices, true confessions, surprising stats, smart techniques.” For more details about the event go to: http://ny.innovationuncensored.com
Thee speakers for this event are:
- Sophia Amoruso – Founder, CEO, Nasty Gal
- Jake Barton – Founder, Principal, Local Projects
- Troy Carter – Founder, CEO, Atom Factory
- Ed Catmull – President, Author, Walt Disney Studios and Pixar Animation Studios
- Chelsea Clinton – Vice Chair, Bill. Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
- Will Dean – CEO, Tough Mudder
- Chet Kanojia – Founder, CEO, Aeereo
- Seamus Mullen – Chef, Owner, Tertulia and El Colmado
- Indra Nooyi – CEO, Pepsico
- Christian Pappanicholas – Chef, Owner, Resto and the Canibal
- Baratunde Thurston – CEO, Cultivated Wit, Author, How to Be Black
Hire a car service to transport you from home or office to the airport or train station. Have a chauffeur greet you and transport you from LaGuardia, JFK Airport or Penn Station right to the front door of the event.
I invite you to call Professional Livery Worldwide at 888-578-5466 and experience personalized service, rapid response and one call for all your ground transportation needs. Since 1988, our team has served busy people who value their time. We offer sedans, SUV’s and Sprinter vans to accommodate from 1 to 10 people. Have a group? No problem. We’ll dispatch a minibus.